Have something to share?
There are a multitude of ways to get your news to the members of St. Andrew's and the wider community.
1. Articles for The Epistle must be submitted via email or at this link by the 8th of the month prior to publication.
2. Announcements for the bulletin must be submitted by 9:00am Tuesday for inclusion in the following Sunday’s bulletin. For announcements that you wish to have run more than once, please include the dates you’d like to have it run. Please limit your notice to 50-60 words. Announcements can be published in the bulletin up to four times.
3. To get on the list to make a verbal announcement, please call the church at 760-753-3017 by 12pm on Thursday. Please keep your announcement to one minute or less. If you have a full page announcement in the bulletin, please refrain from making a verbal announcement that week.
4. Announcements for Constant Contact must be submitted by 3:00pm on Wednesday to be included in that day’s email. A special edition Constant Contact can be sent out for major events which may need an extra push, but no more than one special edition per event.
5. For announcements to youth group parents, submit information to office.
6. Website changes, additions, edits, announcements, etc. can be submitted at any time. Website changes will be made as soon as possible, but there may be up to 7 days between submission and execution, so please provide info as early as possible.
7. Facebook posts can be made on any Tuesday or Thursday, or scheduled in advance for other days. Submit requests to the office.
8. If you would like to post something on the bulletin board, please contact our Parish Administrator.
9. If you would like your event to be shared with the diocesan communications director, please let us know and we will forward it to her for you.
All submissions are subject to editing, and pictures are encouraged wherever appropriate. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 760-753-3017.